If you are a digital marketing or advertising agency, a web development or software solution company, a consultant or even a freelancer, then the PayTabs partner program is a novel way to earn extra income, and offer a seamless solution to your customers.
The PayTabs partner program is a win-win reward program for partners who recommend and promote PayTabs payment solutions to their customers. With the PayTabs Partner program, we succeed only if you succeed as it is a wonderful opportunity to grow businesses together.
Benefits of being a partner
- Earn extra income by recommending and referring PayTabs products and services
- Receive online marketing exposure on PayTabs partner channels
- Give your business a competitive edge by offering your customers a comprehensive solution
- Provide your customers with best in class products and services used by thousands, globally
- List your business under the PayTabs partner directors and receive the opportunity to reach out to new customers
- Stay connected with regular updates and events in the industry
- Dedicated relationship managers to exclusively support partners
- Access the automated system of referrals, revenue generated and transfer details
- Be recognized for your efforts and business growth. globally
- Specific partner categories and benefits to recognize individual member efforts
- Access business tools and resources to enhance your offering to your customers
- Receive integration guidance and training from our experts
Get started in just 3 steps
Join the PayTabs Partner Program
Please fill up the following details and our representative will get in touch with you.
Terms and Conditions
- Partners will work with the PayTabs merchant acquiring team and local account managers
- Payments to partners for their success are issued monthly
- Partners are expected to assist in on-boarding of referred customers
- In the event of price negotiations with referred merchants, partner’s revenue might be charged (For Silver and Gold level partners)
- Duration of the revenue will be determined under the PayTabs agreement